ParkingEnforcer makes it easy to monitor and log vehicle parking durations in car parks. Simply snap a picture of each vehicle plate and our ANPR/ALPR (automated number plate/license plate recognition) will quickly and accurately recognise and transcribe the registration code for you. Plate codes can be logged and automatically compared against a database of previously observed vehicles to quickly find out parking durations. Images of parked vehicles can optionally be stored on SD card together with a time stamp and the registration code to serve as evidence in parking enforcement actions.
The parking log can be displayed, sorted in different ways, modified, and exported to other applications using the standard CSV (comma separated value) file format. ParkingEnforcer also maintains a fully editable whitelist to mark vehicles for which no maximum stay is to be enforced. The log of stored plate codes is automatically purged after a user defined interval to prevent clutter.
Unlike other scanning apps, this one runs entirely on your Android device without needing a network, so there are NO data charges or network delays whatsoever, and the number plates and images you take do NOT have to be uploaded to any server.
As well as handling poor and low lighting conditions, ParkingEnforcer also supports numerous formats of car, motorcycle, and heavy goods vehicle plates, including personalised and some international (non-UK) number plates.
This is the basic version of ParkingEnforcer. It supports up to 50 vehicle registration codes in the database at any time, but unlike the full version it does not support certain features such as optional server upload and high-dynamic range recognition capabilities.
This version is optimised for UK vehicle registration plates. Please contact us for information on other locales.
Customers who require more advanced recognition or integration capabilities may wish to upgrade to the 'Full' or 'Pro' versions. To upgrade to the professional version and enquire about volume licensing deals, international plate formats and other deployment options, or to hear about the wide range of other image recognition solutions offered by Imense Ltd., please email firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our website.
(1) Hold your Android device horizontally, making sure the camera is not obscured. Try to line up the vehicle number plate such that it falls roughly within the green focusing rectangle.
(2) Tap the camera icon on the screen to take a picture of the number plate. ParkingEnforcer will analyse the image you took and recognise and display the registration code. The registration string will be displayed in green (high confidence), amber (medium confidence), or red (low confidence). You can simply hit 'return' to take the image again. There is also a button and settings option to make use of the flash or torch light (only effective at short distances).
(3) You can also tap the plate string to edit it or copy and paste it into another application. To copy the number to the clipboard, swipe it with your finger and then select 'Copy to clipboard' from the context menu.
(4) Click the 'Enforce' button to log a parking observation for the vehicle. If the vehicle was previously seen in the log, then the duration since the first observation is displayed, together with the most recent observation time. If it has not been seen before, then a new entry is added to the log.
(4a) The app also tells you if the plate appears in your whitelist. To add the plate to the whitelist, tap the 'Whitelist' button.
(5) To take a new image, simply press the 'back' button on your Android device.
(6) The name of the log and whitelist CSV files can be configured via the 'Settings' menu, and both files are stored on your SD card. To display or edit those logs using the app, tap the 'Lists...' button or choose 'Manage Lists'. The list of vehicle registration codes can be sorted and displayed using different criteria.
Parking Enforcer basic version is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-08-18. The program can be installed on Android.
Parking Enforcer basic version (version 1.45) has a file size of 900.10 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.